You have just made an important decision to launch a website to promote your business, and now you want to create unique content to attract a bigger audience to your business.
And the best way to do this is to post regular content most suitable for your business.
Focus on quality stories that advertise your product and service offering to your audience, promoting them to act on your offer.
This brings us to an important question, how often do I post? The answer to this all depends on your type of business and your audience.
Set aside a day of the week to create all of your weekly content if you get too caught up with the required activities of running a business and any challenges that occur. Here are some important tips to remember when creating content for your website:
1. Do research on your peers to establish a beat of what to post and how often to post content.
2. Focus on your website’s insights to determine which content works better and at which time your audience is most active.
3. WordPress has a very handy function that allows you to schedule your posts in advance, making it easy to post your content at your desired time during your busy schedule.
4. Listen closely to your audience and which content they react to the most.
5. The more content you post, the more it increases your chances of interaction.
The answer to how often you should post also depends on your business and the goals you would like to achieve. Spend some time to determine the fine line of how often you should post. If you post too often, it could lead to your audience feeling cluttered with all of the content, but if you post too little, potential clients might miss the opportunity to view your content.
So, the most important thing to do is an experiment! Determine which content works best at which time of the day, focus on your insights to see what your audience enjoys the most and improve your content for the future.